Thursday, April 21, 2005

My first posting

Below is my first posting from 'Journal of a Lost Seeker', on April 20, 2005. 'Journal of a Lost Seeker' is deprecate, no longer in use.
_____________________________________________________

I finally setup a blog for myself after planning to for a long time. It took me a long time before I found a URL not taken. I orginally wanted 'lostwanderer', but it was already taken. Other names I tried were, 'lostronin', 'wanderer', 'seeker', 'journeyman', and many others.

So what am I gonna post in my blogs. It seems Blogs are like open journals/dairies, and I guess thats the way I'll treat this blog. So I'll fill it up with random thoughts and my trials in learning new things.

Even tho 'lostseeker' wasn't my first choice, it wasn't a bad one either. I'm always looking for my place in this world, new things to learn, and the truth. And so I think the name of this blog is a good fit for me and my postings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home